Compliance Assessment and Reporting
MBS Environmental has the necessary experience to undertake environmental reviews of mining and industrial projects for regulatory compliance and internal performance review.
MBS Environmental has experience in conducting environmental audits and preparing compliance documentation for submission to regulatory authorities. MBS can assist companies with:
- Annual Environmental Reports, to the requirements of regulatory agencies.
- Annual Monitoring Reports.
- Performance reviews and audits to the requirements of the Environmental Protection Authority and other regulatory authorities.
- Independent audits against environmental approvals, operating systems (e.g. EMS) tenement conditions and regulatory requirements, undertaken by an accredited environmental auditor.
In addition, MBS Environmental has experience in international compliance assessment and reporting. MBS Environmental can assist in the inspection of international operations and preparation of internationally recognised environmental compliance and assessment criteria, including:
- World Bank (Equator) Principles.
- International Finance Corporation (IFC) Standards.
- Management practices defined by the Minerals Council of Australia (Enduring Value) and the International Council on Mining and Metals (ICMM) Sustainable Development Framework Principles.
- NI 43 101 documentation for listing on the Canadian stock exchange.