MBS Environmental has experience in obtaining regulatory approvals for a range of projects throughout Australia and internationally. Regulatory approvals with which MBS Environmental can assist include:
- EPA Referrals and Assessments (ARI, EPS, PER, ERMP).
- DMP Mining Proposals.
- DEC/DMP Permit to Clear Native Vegetation Applications.
- DEC Works Approvals.
- DEC Licence Applications.
- DoW Groundwater Licence Applications.
- Local Government Extractive Industry Licences.
- DoW Bed and Bank Permits.
- Mine Management Plans (including Environmental Management Systems and Plans).
- Mining Notice of Intent.
- EPA Assessments (EIS, PER).
- Federal EPBC Act Referrals and Assessments.
MBS can co-ordinate the entire environmental approvals process and provide services including:
- Consultation with regulators and stakeholders.
- Baseline studies and site selection.
- Impact assessment and management.