Regulatory Agency Liaison
Liaison with regulatory authorities can often be key to resolving conflicts before they arise. MBS Environmental has extensive experience in liaising with regulatory authorities in Western Australia, nationally and internationally and can assist clients with:
- Project briefings to government departments.
- Determination of environmental approval requirements.
- Meetings to determine Environmental Impact Assessment requirements.
- Participation in site inspections/audits and response to regulatory agency site inspection reports.
- Preparation and review of submissions to regulatory agencies.
- Approval/Licence/Permit renewals.
- Response to queries regarding environmental reports submitted to regulatory authorities.
- Response to requests for further information during project environmental assessments.