Keysbrook Minerals Sands Project
During the course of 2005, MBS Environmental was engaged by Olympia Resources to undertake Environmental Impact Assessment for the Keysbrook mineral sand deposit near Perth. The project included:
- Co-ordination of specialists to undertake flora and fauna surveys, including targeted surveys for species of particular interest such as the Forest Red-Tailed Baudins and Carnaby’s Black Cockatoos.
- Preparation of materials for public consultation.
- Participation in public consultation meetings.
- Liaison with stakeholders and regulatory authorities.
- Design and execution of acid sulphate soils and dieback surveys.
- Preparation of Environmental Impact Assessment documentation for submission to the WA EPA.
- Preparion of various Management Plans (air, noise, rehabilitation, acid sulphate soils).
- Provision of follow up information and liaison to the WA EPA.