MBS Environmental has been providing environmental services to the resources industry since 1978 for a wide range of exploration and mining projects. MBS Environmental has also been engaged to undertake projects for the land development, tourism and extractive industries sectors. The company has been involved with a diverse range of projects including:
- Providing a full suite of operational environmental management services for mine sites such as Nifty Copper Operations and Woodie Woodie Manganese Operation.
- Undertaking Environmental Impact Assessments and preparing approval documentation for projects such as Keysbrook Mineral Sands Deposit, Bootu Creek Manganese Mine, Tambao Manganese Project in north-east Burkina Faso, Kylylahti Copper operations in Eastern Finland and Long Island Tourist Resort in the Abrolhos Islands.
- Providing fauna capture, handling and relocation services for Koolan Island and various gas pipeline installations in Western Australia.
- Developing closure and rehabilitation plans for the Lennard Shelf Operations in the Kimberley region of Western Australia.
- Preparing annual reports for regulatory agencies, including annual environmental reporting, National Pollutant Inventory reporting, annual monitoring reports and annual greenhouse reporting.